Ultima Programmable Single Fire Ignition System (by Dynatek)
The Ultima programmable ignition module is "secretly" produced by the fine folks over at Dynatek. This means your getting one of the finest electronic ignitions on the market, at a very competitive price.
- Single Fire operation down to zero rpm for easier cranking and kicking.
- Eight advance curves to cover a broad range of engine builds and riding styles.
- Engine over rev protection adjustable from 6000 to 7500 rpm.
- Easy static timing with built in timing indicator. No timing light required.
- Advanced microprocessor technology.
- Intelligent over-voltage / over-current protection.
- Adjustable retard timing.
- Short circuit protection.
- Built in Tach Driver. Delivers stable tach signal even during rev limiting.
... And much, much more!
Fits all Harley models between 1970-1999
Also fits Sportsters Between 1971-2003
(Will not work on EFI models or the Sportster 1200s
NOTE: The following programmable features and data recording features require programming kit, sold separately.
(PC) Programmable features:
- 8 Point fully definable wide open throttle curve.
- 8 Point fully definable part throttle curve.
- Rev limit programmable in 50 rpm steps.
- Programmable dead cranking revs 0 - 10.
- Programmable rear cylinder offset, total of +/- 10°.
- Programmable rev limiter.
- Separate programmable break-in rev limiter.
Data Recording Features:
- Total engine hours.
- Number of engine starts (two minutes running time counts as one start).
- Time at wide open throttle.
- Longest time operating at wide open throttle.
- Maximum rpm.
- Seconds near rev limit.
- Statistical analysis of time at rpm.
Want the programmable features mentioned above? Call to purchase the kit for only $99.